1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you and/or your company through our company, how it is used, and with whom it can be shared.
2. The choices available to you regarding the the use of your data and shared information.
3. The security measure that we take to ensure that your information is protected from misuse.
4. How we ensure that you have the ability to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and by our employees. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request in a timely fashion.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• The information we have collected from you, in the event that we have any information
• Change or correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern that you may have regarding our use of your data.